- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h North Easterly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
Low 14°C 57°F
Yorkshire and Humber
This Evening and Tonight
Occasionally heavy showers will spread northwards during the evening, becoming persistent at times overnight. Fog is likely to form over hills. Feeling cool with sometimes brisk easterly winds.
Met Office warnings issued for South Yorkshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:20
- 1230 on Tue 6 October
- 2359 on Tue 6 October
Although many areas will miss the heaviest rainfall today, some parts of the warning area are likely to see heavy, sometimes thundery and slow-moving showers, these leading to temporary surface water flooding in a few areas, together with minor disruption to travel.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office