- Today , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F
Heavy Rain Shower
Yorkshire and Humber
Fine at first with some sunshine for many, although it will feel chilly, especially given the breeze. It will soon become cloudy from the west however, with strong winds bringing occasional rain punctuated by some heavier blustery showers at times.
Further blustery showers are likely through the night, with these heaviest and most numerous towards the west. The strong winds will also continue, helping to limit frost despite low temperatures.
Met Office warnings issued for South Yorkshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office