- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 7°C 45°F Wind 10 mph 16 kph South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 9 mph 14 kph South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind 9 mph 14 kph South Westerly
- Tue , , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 7 mph 11 kph Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 5 mph 8 kph South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind 6 mph 10 kph East South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 7 mph 11 kph South South Westerly
- Sat 1 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 7 mph 11 kph South Westerly
- Sun 2 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 6 mph 10 kph West South Westerly
- Mon 3 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 6 mph 10 kph South Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for Highland
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:41
- 0010 on Sun 26 October
- 0300 on Tue 28 October
A frontal system will become slow moving across northwestern parts of Scotland during the early part of Sunday and through Monday, finally clearing southeastwards in the early hours of Tuesday. Heavy persistent rainfall is likely across many parts of the warning area in association with this feature. Largest rainfall totals are likely to be across Lochaber and through the Great Glen (please see separate Amber Warning).
The public should be aware that disruption is likely due to flooding.An additional hazard will be very strong southwesterly winds, with gales or perhaps severe gales at times, particularly during the first part of Sunday.
This warning is an update to that that first issued on Friday to extend the area somewhat further southeast to include northern parts of Argyll and the northwestern Trossachs. and to suggest a likelihood of medium impacts in the risk matrix.
Amber warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:25
- 0600 on Sun 26 October
- 2350 on Mon 27 October
Prolonged and heavy rainfall is expected at times during Sunday and Monday, eventually clearing away southeastwards on Monday night. The rain is likely to be heaviest across Lochaber and through the Great Glen. The public should be prepared for disruption due to flooding.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office