- Today , , Sunny , High 24°C 75°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 13 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F
London and South East England
Most areas dry with sunny spells throughout the day. Some isolated thundery showers are possible in Kent in the early morning, and in northern areas in the late afternoon.
Met Office warnings issued for Hampshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office