- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Light Rain Shower
North East England
Further blustery showers are likely through the night, with these heaviest and most numerous towards the west. The strong winds will also continue, helping to limit frost despite low temperatures.
Met Office warnings issued for Northumberland
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office