- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
Low 8°C 46°F
London and South East England
Rain during the early evening should give way to clearer skies with some blustery showers later in the night. The windy conditions should help to prevent frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Hampshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office