- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun 15 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
It will be a bright and pleasant evening with some hazy sunshine around. It will stay dry and mild for most overnight, especially for southern and western parts.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:41
- 1300 on Sat 7 May
- 2100 on Sat 7 May
Whilst the majority of places within this warning area will see a dry and very warm Saturday with a good deal of hazy sunshine there is a very low likelihood of isolated intense thunderstorms developing during the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware that if these occur they are likely to be associated with torrential downpours as well as frequent lightning and hail leading to disruption to travel, outdoor activities and potentially flooding or temporary power disruption. Some very localised strong and gusty winds are also possible.
Issued by the Met Office