- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 6°C 43°F Wind 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun 28 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 3°C 37°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 29 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
Low 6°C 43°F
Met Office warnings issued for Perth and Kinross
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 20 December at 11:26
- 1200 on Sun 21 December
- 2300 on Sun 21 December
Gales are expected to affect parts of eastern Scotland at times during Sunday. Gusts between 55 and 65 mph locally, and in excess of 70 mph over hills.
The public should be aware of the possibility of minor disruption, in particular to road travel.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 21 December at 11:51
- 1210 on Sun 21 December
- 0600 on Mon 22 December
Rain will continue to affect northwest Scotland on Sunday. The rain will be persistent and often heavy across western areas, and as much milder air arrives, lying snow in upland areas will thaw. Clearer showery weather will reach the Northwest Highlands on Sunday evening, the more persistent rain clearing southwards from Argyll by Monday morning.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding, particularly on the road network, where there will be a lot of surface water and spray. This updates the warning issued on Saturday.
Issued by the Met Office