- Today , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 41 mph 66 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h North North Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F
South West England
After a frosty start with some patches of fog, showers will continue in places, particularly in the south. Between these showers there will be some prolonged dry periods with some sunny spells, though it will feel cold.
Showers will continue through the first part of the night, with some more prolonged rain possible later. It will be another cold night with frost in places.