- Today , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F
Most of the day will be cloudy with showery outbreaks of rain, accompanied by strong to gale force westerly winds. However, a few bright spells are possible, especially later on.
It will be mainly dry this evening with clear spells allowing a patchy frost to form. Cloud will increase from the southwest overnight, with rain returning later. Winds easing.
Met Office warnings issued for Telford and Wrekin
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office