- Tonight , Mist , Low -5°C 23°F Wind 1 mph 2 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 0°C 32°F Low -3°C 27°F Wind 1 mph 2 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , , Sunny Intervals , High 1°C 34°F Low -4°C 25°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , , Light Cloud , High 2°C 36°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind 4 mph 6 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Mist , High 3°C 37°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 3 mph 5 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 4 mph 6 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun 8 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 9 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue 10 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
Low -5°C 23°F
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow early warning of snowUpdated 1 February at 10:07
- 1600 on Mon 2 February
- 1200 on Tue 3 February
An area of persistent sleet and snow reaching Northwest Scotland and the Northern Isles by late Monday afternoon will spread southeastwards on Monday night. 2-5 cm of snow is likely even to low levels and an additional 10 cm of snow is possible over higher ground in Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland, and across Shetland. Clearer weather with more scattered snow showers will follow south on Tuesday morning, and falling temperatures will allow icy stretches to form particularly where snowfall has been wet.
The public should be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and some travel disruption.
Yellow early warning of snowUpdated 1 February at 11:12
- 0005 on Wed 4 February
- 2355 on Wed 4 February
Snow showers will continue to affect many eastern and northeastern parts of the UK through Wednesday. The focus of showers is likely to transfer from eastern Scotland to parts of eastern and southeastern England, as well as some central areas of England, through the day. Some heavy snow showers are possible. Local accumulations of 1-3 cm are likely away from immediate coasts, with locally more than this over higher ground such as the North York Moors and Lincolnshire Wolds.
The public should be aware for the potential of disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office