- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 3°C 37°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
Southern parts, Skye and Lochaber, wet and windy with showers or spells of rain, occasionally heavy with strong or near gale force southwest winds. The northwest highlands, Inverness and Moray coast drier and brighter with scattered showers and light winds.
Rain easing but scattered showers for a time in most parts during the evening, these mostly becoming confined to Western Isles and Sutherland coast with clear spells inland. Light winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 6 February at 09:51
- 0005 on Sun 7 February
- 0900 on Sun 7 February
Icy stretches are expected to form on untreated surfaces overnight into Sunday morning. Further showers are also expected in the west, these turning to snow on higher ground. Please be aware of these wintry hazards and the potential for some difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office