- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind 10 mph 16 kph North North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph South South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind 7 mph 11 kph South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind 8 mph 13 kph South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind 13 mph 21 kph South Easterly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph South South Easterly
- Fri , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind 12 mph 19 kph Southerly
- Sat 9 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph West North Westerly
- Sun 10 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph North Easterly
- Mon 11 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind 12 mph 19 kph Westerly
High 15°C 59°F Low 14°C 57°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for: Aberdeen
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 2 August at 04:47 Active
- Valid from:
- 0015 on Sat 02 Aug
- Valid to:
- 2345 on Sat 02 Aug
An area of rain is expected to push north across the UK through Saturday. The rain will be persistent and sometimes heavy, especially across western areas at first, and later over northern areas. There remains some uncertainty in the eastward extent across England and Wales, and then, during the afternoon and evening, how far the rain will push into Scotland and Northern Ireland. The most persistent rain will clear Wales early in the day.
The public are advised to be aware of the risk of disruption to travel and outdoor activities due to localised surface water flooding.
Yellow alert of rain
Updated 1 August at 12:15
- Valid from:
- 0015 on Sun 03 Aug
- Valid to:
- 2300 on Sun 03 Aug
An area of persistent and at times heavy rain will move north across the area. Additionally strong winds will affect many areas for a time, with the risk of gales over some coasts and hills. Conditions should improve quite quickly over northern England, with some improvement expected for parts of southern and perhaps central and eastern Scotland as the persistent rain moves away. However, further scattered thundery downpours may then affect parts of eastern Scotland.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and of disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office