- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
High 22°C 72°F Low 17°C 63°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
A bright start in the west, but thicker cloud and scattered showers will affect eastern parts with some heavy, thundery bursts for a time. Cloud will gradually increase further west although perhaps remaining dry and bright across Cornwall. Feeling warm.
Showery rain will affect many areas at first, but this will push northwards to bring a drier interlude with clear spells. However, further showers will probably arrive from the south-west.
Met Office warnings issued for Gloucestershire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office