- Today , , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F
East of England
Broken cloud and occasional heavy rain this morning will clear before midday to squally showers and some brighter spells. These showers will be occasionally heavy. Becoming very windy later with gales.
Showers will largely die away, and winds will decrease. Feeling chilly with clear spells. Cloud will increase later with further rain reaching the area by the end of the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Luton
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:04
- 1010 on Sun 29 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
Sunday will see very windy weather sweep across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, with severe gales expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph will occur in some areas, but possibly reaching around 65 mph for parts of inland Northern England and the far south of Scotland, where isolated medium impacts are possible. Gusts around western coasts could locally exceed 75 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway. There is a lower probability of similar gusts briefly affecting coastal northeast England as the low clears away east, early this afternoon.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday, mentioning increased gust strengths and expected impacts across parts of Northern England and the far south of Scotland.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales, particularly for the areas highlighted int eh words above.
Issued by the Met Office