- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
Low 4°C 39°F
Light Rain Shower
East of England
This Evening and Tonight
Many parts starting dry before rain spreads from the west before midnight. Some heavy bursts are likely. Becoming colder and dry during the early hours with clear spells developing. Strong southwest winds persisting.
Met Office warnings issued for Luton
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office