London City Airport
- Today , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F
London and South East England
Generally cloudy with periods of occasionally heavy rain or showers. Localised brighter intervals are possible. Strong to gale force winds, perhaps severe gusts near coasts.
Rain or showers will die away, and winds will decrease. Feeling chilly with clear spells. Cloud will increase later with further rain arriving before dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office