Humberside International airport
- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Easterly
- Wed , , Heavy Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
Yorkshire and Humber
Showers will gradually become more widespread, while remaining heavy at times, especially later in the night along the coast where they may form longer spells of rain.
Met Office warnings issued for North Lincolnshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office