Leeds Bradford International Airport
- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 9°C 48°F Wind 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 29 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 20 December at 10:56
- 1500 on Sun 21 December
- 1200 on Mon 22 December
Gales are expected to affect parts of eastern England at times during Sunday and Monday. Gusts between 55 and 65 mph seem likely to the east of hills, and in excess of 70 mph over hill tops.
The public should be aware of the possibility of minor disruption, in particular to road travel.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 21 December at 11:31
- 0300 on Mon 22 December
- 2355 on Tue 23 December
Spells of persistent, and at times heavy, rain will affect parts of northern and northwest England on Monday and Tuesday. This rain will fall onto already saturated ground and the public should be aware of the possibility of some minor flooding, affecting for example some road networks.
Issued by the Met Office