East Midlands Airport
- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
Heavy showers for most of the night, some slow moving and thundery, especially at first. Later the showers may become less widespread and lighter, with some clear spells developing.
Met Office warnings issued for Leicestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office