East Midlands Airport
- Today , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 25°C 77°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F
Cloudier and less warm than Wednesday, with further pulses of showery rain and some thunder possible, most likely later in the day. The best of any bright or sunny spells will be further east. Winds mainly light.
Thundery rain clearing eastwards during the early hours of Friday with clear skies moving in from the west. Light winds allowing the odd mist patch to form by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Leicestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:30
- 1500 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
Areas of rain, locally thundery, will develop across the warning area during Thursday afternoon, evening and overnight. This will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.
Lightning will be an additional hazard, especially across areas south of Birmingham.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office