- Today , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Snow , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Easterly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Easterly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F
Mainly dry over north Aberdeenshire and Moray with some brightness at first. However, cloud and outbreaks of rain will spread north, becoming persistent over southern Aberdeenshire in the afternoon. It will feel cold with strengthening south or southeasterly winds.
A cloudy evening with outbreaks of rain. Becoming mainly dry overnight with clear spells but a few showers will continue in the west. Strong southerly winds will continue overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Aberdeen
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 6 February at 09:51
- 0005 on Sun 7 February
- 0900 on Sun 7 February
Icy stretches are expected to form on untreated surfaces overnight into Sunday morning. Further showers are also expected in the west, these turning to snow on higher ground. Please be aware of these wintry hazards and the potential for some difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office