- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Southerly
- Tue 4 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Wed 5 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
Low 11°C 52°F
This Evening and Tonight
Mainly dry this evening and overnight, although a few showers may affect the Cairngorms and the Moray and Banff coast. Windy with gales along the Moray coast for a time.
Met Office warnings issued for Aberdeen
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 27 September at 10:41
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 2000 on Thu 29 September
Gales or severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland on Thursday. The strongest winds are most likely across northwestern areas, where gusts of 70 mph are possible. However, much of Scotland could see gusts of 55-60 mph.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Alert will be reviewed in the lead-up to Thursday so it is advised to keep up with the latest developments.
Issued by the Met Office