- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
- Mon 15 Feb , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North Westerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Northerly
- Wed 17 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
Low 5°C 41°F
This Evening and Tonight
Some clear spells over northern parts of Argyll, otherwise mostly cloudy through the evening and night with occasional showers, heavy at times, especially across Kintyre, Ayrshire and Arran. Mainly light winds.
Met Office warnings issued for South Ayrshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 8 February at 20:17
- 2200 on Mon 8 February
- 1000 on Tue 9 February
Showers and some longer spells of heavy rain will affect southwest Scotland on Monday evening and overnight before clearing later on Tuesday morning. On some high level roads, mainly above 300-400 m, the rain may turn to wet snow before clearing, bringing some slushy accumulations.
Please be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions, and the potential for some localised flooding.
Issued by the Met Office