- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind 42 mph 68 kph South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 31 mph 50 kph South South Westerly
- Tue , , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 22 mph 35 kph West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind 9 mph 14 kph South South Easterly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind 27 mph 43 kph South South Easterly
- Fri , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind 28 mph 45 kph South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind 27 mph 43 kph West South Westerly
- Sun 2 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind 20 mph 32 kph Westerly
- Mon 3 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind 22 mph 35 kph West North Westerly
- Tue 4 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind 25 mph 40 kph North Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for Argyll and Bute
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:41 Active
- 0010 on Sun 26 October
- 0300 on Tue 28 October
A frontal system will become slow moving across northwestern parts of Scotland during the early part of Sunday and through Monday, finally clearing southeastwards in the early hours of Tuesday. Heavy persistent rainfall is likely across many parts of the warning area in association with this feature. Largest rainfall totals are likely to be across Lochaber and through the Great Glen (please see separate Amber Warning).
The public should be aware that disruption is likely due to flooding.An additional hazard will be very strong southwesterly winds, with gales or perhaps severe gales at times, particularly during the first part of Sunday.
This warning is an update to that that first issued on Friday to extend the area somewhat further southeast to include northern parts of Argyll and the northwestern Trossachs. and to suggest a likelihood of medium impacts in the risk matrix.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office