- Tonight , Thick Cloud , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 31 mph 50 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h Southerly
- Thu , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 31 mph 50 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 4 Oct , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed 5 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
This Evening and Tonight
A mainly dry evening and night although a few showers may affect Argyll. Strong winds, locally gale force this evening, easing by the end of the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Argyll and Bute
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 27 September at 10:41
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 2000 on Thu 29 September
Gales or severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland on Thursday. The strongest winds are most likely across northwestern areas, where gusts of 70 mph are possible. However, much of Scotland could see gusts of 55-60 mph.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Alert will be reviewed in the lead-up to Thursday so it is advised to keep up with the latest developments.
Issued by the Met Office