London Stansted Airport
- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
Low 12°C 54°F
East of England
This Evening and Tonight
A few showers are possible in the west of the region at first. These dying out through the evening with a dry night following with clear spells, although cloud is likely to increase across the south by Saturday morning.
Met Office warnings issued for Essex
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 August at 10:22
- 0015 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Heavy showers and possibly some more prolonged rain is expected to affect southeastern parts of England at times during Sunday. Rain could be heavy, with the risk of some torrential downpours whilst lightning may well be an additional hazard at times.
Very localised impacts from standing water or flooding from fast responding water courses may affect travel and some outdoor events and activities.
Issued by the Met Office