Sheffield City Airport
- Tonight , , Heavy Rain Shower , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
Low 14°C 57°F
Heavy Rain Shower
Yorkshire and Humber
Thundery rain clearing eastwards during the early hours of Friday with clear skies moving in from the west. Light winds allowing the odd mist patch to form by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for South Yorkshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 16:42
- 1645 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
The warning has been updated to extend it further south and west into South Wales, Devon and Somerset.
Areas of rain, locally thundery, are developing across the warning area and will continue during Thursday evening and overnight. The rain will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.Lightning will be an additional hazard and could also cause some minor disruption.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office