- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 26°C 79°F Low 19°C 66°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny , High 26°C 79°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
High 26°C 79°F Low 19°C 66°F
London and South East England
Friday will be a fine and dry day with long periods of strong sunshine. Becoming very hot inland once again with winds generally light. The heat could trigger an isolated thunderstorm late in the day.
A warm and muggy night with scattered thunderstorms breaking out during the evening. Some torrential downpours are likely before they clear away during the early hours of Saturday.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office