- Today , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Wed 11 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 12 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
High 17°C 63°F Low 5°C 41°F
A chilly but bright start for all across the West Midlands. Plenty of sunshine throughout the day, although patchy cloud will develop through the afternoon. Generally warmer than today and feeling pleasant with a light south-westerly breeze.
A dry night to come, with lengthy clear spells and light winds throughout, allowing temperatures to fall, resulting in a patchy frost forming in some rural spots by dawn.