- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed 17 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
Low 4°C 39°F
This Evening and Tonight
The strongest winds will gradually ease, although it will remain windy with local coastal gales. It will be cold with clear spells, but some outbreaks of rain will persist over northern hills, wintry at times.
Met Office warnings issued for Ceredigion
Yellow warning of windUpdated 8 February at 08:05
- 0810 on Mon 8 February
- 1800 on Mon 8 February
An area of very strong winds are expected to extend east across much of southern England and parts of south Wales on Monday morning. Gusts of 60-70 mph are likely quite widely, with 80 mph gusts likely in exposed coastal areas, particularly Cornwall. Some very large waves are also likely to affect many coasts, in particular the north coasts of Cornwall and Devon. Winds should gradually ease through the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel as well as possible damage to trees and structures and interruption of power supplies. This warning has been updated to increase the northern extent of the warning.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area a little further north across south Wales and southern England.
This is a further update to extend the warning to cover most other counties of southern England.
Issued by the Met Office