- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
Low 11°C 52°F
Outbreaks of showery rain, perhaps thundery, will clear away eastwards during the evening to leave a dry night, with clear spells developing. Feeling cooler and fresher than recent nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Ceredigion
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office