- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
Low 5°C 41°F
Light Rain Shower
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Cloudy at first with bursts of locally heavy rain. Gales near coasts. Becoming less windy and clearer during the early hours. Scattered heavy showers following, especially near southern coastal counties.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office