- Today , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 3°C 37°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F
After a frosty start with some patches of fog, it will be a fine day with plenty of sunny spells, though feeling cold. We will see a few showers, particularly in the north, which may be wintry over higher ground.
Showers will mostly die out overnight, though we could still see the odd one. Otherwise we will have largely cloudy skies and light winds, with a frost forming in places.