- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
This Evening and Tonight
Rain, heavy at times, will gradually move away to the east to leave dry conditions and clear spells for a time. Occasional showers will then arrive after midnight.
Met Office warnings issued for West Midlands Conurbation
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office