- Today , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F
A bright start for many but quickly clouding over from the south-east with scattered showers, giving some heavy and locally thundery bursts. Perhaps remaining dry and bright towards the north and west for most of the day. Feeling warm.
Showery rain will become more widespread through the evening with some heavy bursts in places. This will spread northwards later in the night, allowing it to turn drier further south.
Met Office warnings issued for West Midlands Conurbation
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office