- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Sun , , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Mon 10 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
Low 8°C 46°F
This Evening and Tonight
Any remaining showers will soon clear to leave a dry night with little cloud. Light winds will allow temperatures to fall to low single figures in some rural parts, giving a patchy grass frost and a few fog patches.
Met Office warnings issued for Warwickshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 October at 10:06
- 1400 on Sat 1 October
- 0200 on Sun 2 October
Showers will become frequent and heavy through this afternoon and into the evening, with thunderstorms also possible. The showers will gradually clear from the west this evening but are likely to continue well into the night over Norfolk.
Please be aware of the risk of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office