- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
Low 6°C 43°F
This Evening and Tonight
Remaining windy through this evening and overnight with further showers, mainly in the west, some of these likely to be heavy. Some sheltered eastern areas could miss most of these and stay dry. The wind should prevent any frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Leicestershire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office