- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Light Rain Shower
This Evening and Tonight
Cloud and heavy rain clearing around midnight with clear spells developing. Most parts then dry, but a few showers are likely over the Peak District. Brisk southwesterly winds persisting.
Met Office warnings issued for Leicestershire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 6 February at 08:44
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2345 on Sat 6 February
Southerly winds with strengthen this morning across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts. Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
Please be aware of possible disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office