- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
Low 14°C 57°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Most of the lingering showers will die out overnight, but there is a chance some may persist in the west, where it will stay cloudy. Drier in the east, with some longer clear spells possible.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 August at 10:22
- 0015 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Heavy showers and possibly some more prolonged rain is expected to affect southeastern parts of England at times during Sunday. Rain could be heavy, with the risk of some torrential downpours whilst lightning may well be an additional hazard at times.
Very localised impacts from standing water or flooding from fast responding water courses may affect travel and some outdoor events and activities.
Issued by the Met Office