- Today , , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 9°C 48°F
South West England
Unsettled, with blustery showers or longer spells of rain for many, heavy at times. Windy, with gales or severe gales, particularly around coasts and hills.
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales in many places.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office