- Today , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F
South West England
Cloudy, with showers for most before rain pushes into northern parts later, turning heavy on any hills. It will be windy across the region but especially along coasts and over higher ground. Feeling mild.
Winds will ease overnight but outbreaks of heavy rain and drizzle will continue overnight. By morning, some drier spells may develop in the far southwest. Temperatures will remain mild.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office