- Today , , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F
After a dry start scattered showers will develop during the morning, some of which will become heavy and thundery, with localised flooding possible in places. Sunny intervals between the showers and feeling rather warm and humid.
Outbreaks of showery rain, heavy in places, will continue this evening and tonight. The rain will become lighter from the west as the night progresses. Cool and windy.
Met Office warnings issued for Worcestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:20
- 1230 on Tue 6 October
- 2359 on Tue 6 October
Although many areas will miss the heaviest rainfall today, some parts of the warning area are likely to see heavy, sometimes thundery and slow-moving showers, these leading to temporary surface water flooding in a few areas, together with minor disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office