- Today , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 3 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F
The morning will get off to a chilly start in places, although it will be largely dry and bright. Some warm spells of sunshine will develop during the day. However, an isolated heavy shower is possible towards the west.
The odd heavy and possibly thundery shower cannot entirely be ruled out in the south and west overnight, although most places should remain dry with some clear spells.
Met Office warnings issued for Worcestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 May at 10:13
- 1300 on Fri 27 May
- 2300 on Fri 27 May
Many places will be dry this afternoon, although scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms will develop and continue through the evening in places, so be aware of the potential for localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office