- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 17 mph 27 kph South South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph South South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph South South Westerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind 23 mph 37 kph South South Easterly
- Fri , Heavy Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph Southerly
- Sat 1 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind 22 mph 35 kph South Westerly
- Sun 2 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind 21 mph 34 kph Westerly
- Mon 3 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind 20 mph 32 kph North Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for Highland
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:41
- 0010 on Sun 26 October
- 0300 on Tue 28 October
A frontal system will become slow moving across northwestern parts of Scotland during the early part of Sunday and through Monday, finally clearing southeastwards in the early hours of Tuesday. Heavy persistent rainfall is likely across many parts of the warning area in association with this feature. Largest rainfall totals are likely to be across Lochaber and through the Great Glen (please see separate Amber Warning).
The public should be aware that disruption is likely due to flooding.An additional hazard will be very strong southwesterly winds, with gales or perhaps severe gales at times, particularly during the first part of Sunday.
This warning is an update to that that first issued on Friday to extend the area somewhat further southeast to include northern parts of Argyll and the northwestern Trossachs. and to suggest a likelihood of medium impacts in the risk matrix.
Amber warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:25
- 0600 on Sun 26 October
- 2350 on Mon 27 October
Prolonged and heavy rainfall is expected at times during Sunday and Monday, eventually clearing away southeastwards on Monday night. The rain is likely to be heaviest across Lochaber and through the Great Glen. The public should be prepared for disruption due to flooding.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office