- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
Low 15°C 59°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
This evening will be dry with some good sunny spells before dusk. This will lead to a mainly dry night with clear skies, although showers are expected to spread into the south later. Turning misty in rural spots.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office