- Today , Sunny , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Wed 11 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Thu 12 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F
South West England
A chilly but bright start for all across the Southwest of England. Plenty of sunshine throughout the day, with the odd patch of cloud in places. Generally warmer than today and feeling pleasant with a light south-westerly breeze.
A dry night to come, with lengthy clear skies and light winds throughout, allowing temperatures to fall, resulting in a patchy frost forming in some rural spots by dawn.