- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 9°C 48°F
South West England
Unsettled, with blustery showers or longer spells of rain for many, heavy at times. Windy, with gales or severe gales, particularly around coasts and hills.
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales in many places.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office