- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
Low cloud and mist will affect the south coast on Saturday, although this should clear inland to allow some warm spells of sunshine to develop. During the afternoon scattered heavy and thundery showers are expected, especially towards the east.
Showers will ease and become more isolated overnight, leaving many parts of the region dry. Some clear spells will develop, along with patches of low cloud and mist.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 May at 10:24
- 1200 on Sat 28 May
- 2100 on Sat 28 May
Although some places will remain dry during Saturday, scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms are likely to develop through the afternoon and continue into the evening in places, so be aware of the potential for localised surface water flooding, whilst lightning and hail will also be additional hazards for travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office