- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Wed 2 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Thu 3 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
South West England
Fog will return fairly quickly through the evening, becoming widespread and dense in places. Where skies remain clear though, it will turn rather cool.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 26 October at 14:44
- 1900 on Wed 26 October
- 1000 on Thu 27 October
Patches of fog are likely to form readily in rural areas during Wednesday evening, becoming more widespread and locally dense overnight and at first on Thursday morning.
Please be aware that low visibility could lead to extended journey times and difficult driving conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office