- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
Low 10°C 50°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Winds will ease overnight but outbreaks of heavy rain and drizzle will continue overnight. By morning, some drier spells may develop in the far southwest. Temperatures will remain mild.
Met Office warnings issued for Swindon
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office