- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 33 mph 53 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
South West England
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales in many places.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office