- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
Low 5°C 41°F
SW Scotland, Lothian Borders
This Evening and Tonight
This evening and overnight will see showers wintry to lower levels again with fresh accumulations on higher ground. A band of rain will arrive across Galloway around dawn gradually spreading northeast. Strong westerly winds with coastal gales in the west.
Met Office warnings issued for Dumfries and Galloway
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office