- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
Low 11°C 52°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Isolated, slow-moving downpours should ease, leaving dry weather for most with late sunny spells. It should become generally dry by the early hours, with some low cloud moving into eastern parts on the northeasterly wind, while western areas stay clearer.
Met Office warnings issued for Southampton
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 28 May at 10:42
- 1100 on Sat 28 May
- 2100 on Sat 28 May
Although some places will remain dry during Saturday, scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms, already across parts of the southeast of England, are likely to develop more widely through the afternoon and continue into the evening, with some localised intense downpours likely.
This update expands the warning area and brings the start time forward by an hour. Additionally, a greater probability of larger rainfall totals, means that isolated medium impacts are now judged more likely. Please be aware of the potential for surface water flooding, whilst hail and lightning will be additional hazards for travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office