- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
Low 13°C 55°F
Yorkshire and Humber
Showers will gradually become more widespread, while remaining heavy at times, especially later in the night along the coast where they may form longer spells of rain.
Met Office warnings issued for North Yorkshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office