- Today , , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 11 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 12 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h North Westerly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h North North Westerly
High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F
South West England
Chilly to start with mist or fog patches clearing through the morning. The bulk of the day will be fine with bright or sunny spells but turning breezy through the afternoon with cloud thickening later in the afternoon.
It will turn wet and windy across all parts through the evening with heavy rain at times, especially over higher ground, with gales in exposure. Turning drier towards dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Cornwall
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 4 October at 08:12
- 0830 on Sun 4 October
- 1100 on Sun 4 October
Dense fog patches will continue to affect parts of south west England, central southern England and South Wales on Sunday morning. Not everywhere will see fog, but where it has formed visibility is likely to be below 100 metres, and below 50 metres in a few spots. The worst of the fog will lift and clear by late morning.
The public should be aware of the potential for some difficult driving conditions and minor travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office