- Today , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 23°C 73°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Northerly
- Sun 15 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Westerly
High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F
North West England
It will be another fine and dry day, and although it will be cloudier than Thursday, with a little hazy sunshine. It will feel rather warm in the sunshine, with a gentle easterly breeze.
After a pleasant end to the day, with some evening sunshine, conditions will remain fine and dry, with clear spells overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Halton
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:41
- 1300 on Sat 7 May
- 2100 on Sat 7 May
Whilst the majority of places within this warning area will see a dry and very warm Saturday with a good deal of hazy sunshine there is a very low likelihood of isolated intense thunderstorms developing during the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware that if these occur they are likely to be associated with torrential downpours as well as frequent lightning and hail leading to disruption to travel, outdoor activities and potentially flooding or temporary power disruption. Some very localised strong and gusty winds are also possible.
Issued by the Met Office