- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
Low 14°C 57°F
Light Rain Shower
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Showers this evening could be heavy at times with a risk of thunder. These should die out around midnight, with the rest of the night be dry. It is likely to turn misty in places though with patchy fog forming.
Met Office warnings issued for Halton
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office