- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F
North West England
Any early morning low cloud or mist or fog should clear up fairly quickly this morning to leave a much drier and brighter day than yesterday with some decent sunny spells. It'll feel fresher, with a brisk westerly breeze developing.
It'll be mostly dry with clear periods overnight, winds will become light again allowing perhaps the odd mist or fog patch in some locations.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater Manchester
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office