- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
Low 2°C 36°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Dry but mostly cloudy this evening, with some cloud breaks in the north where it will feel cold. However, heavy rain will once again move in from the southwest overnight, initially falling as snow over hills.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 November at 11:34
- 1200 on Mon 30 November
- 1200 on Tue 1 December
The rain currently falling over much of Wales and northern England is expected to persist through the rest of today and into Tuesday morning, although the rain will ease for a time overnight over northern England. Highest rainfall totals are expected to be across high ground. With the ground saturated over much of this region, rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update to the warning issued yesterday, to realign the areas currently considered most at risk, and to adjust the expected amounts and timings. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office