- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F
Rain moving in from the west this morning will turn heavy throughout the day, especially on any hills; with the driest spells in sheltered eastern parts. It will be windy, particularly in the west with coastal gales. Feeling mild.
Winds will ease by evening as the rain becomes patchy and light. However, into the early hours rain and wind will once again move in from the southwest.
Met Office warnings issued for Neath Port Talbot
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 November at 11:44
- 0615 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move northwards across Wales from early Monday, with the largest rainfall totals across high ground. This will persist, especially over the hills, through Monday and Tuesday, though varying in intensity. With this rain following a wet November, particularly over North Wales, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update, to remove Flintshire from the warning area, to delay the start time and to adjust the expected amounts and impacts. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office