- Today , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Tue 8 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
High 18°C 64°F Low 15°C 59°F
South West England
A largely cloudy day with outbreaks of rain at times. The rain will often be fairly light and patchy, but occasional heavier bursts are likely. In any drier spells, a little brightness is possible.
It will remain cloudy with further outbreaks of rain overnight, though there will be drier spells too. A fairly mild night under all the cloud.
Met Office warnings issued for Poole
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 10:40
- 2200 on Sat 29 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Although not all areas will be affected, thundery showers or areas of heavy rain are likely to affect some southern and eastern parts of England late on Saturday evening and on Sunday. The main focus for thundery downpours looks limited to the southeast corner of England overnight but then becomes rather more widespread during Sunday afternoon and evening. Lightning may be an additional hazard.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised impacts from heavy rain and flooding, which may affect travel and some outdoor events.
Issued by the Met Office