- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
South West England
Rain will gradually clear away to the east, and there will be occasional clear spells, although some light showers will continue. Gales easing, but winds still remaining fairly strong.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 7 February at 00:06
- 0300 on Mon 8 February
- 1800 on Mon 8 February
An area of very strong winds are expected to extend east across much of southern England and parts of south Wales on Monday morning. Gusts of 60-70 mph are likely quite widely, with 80 mph gusts likely in exposed coastal areas, particularly Cornwall. Some very large waves are also likely to affect many coasts, in particular the north coasts of Cornwall and Devon. Winds should gradually ease through the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel as well as possible damage to trees and structures and interruption of power supplies.This is a further update to extend the warning to cover most other counties of southern England.
Issued by the Met Office