- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 1°C 34°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 18 mph 29 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind 20 mph 32 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Snow , High 3°C 37°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 3°C 37°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Fri 6 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sat 7 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Sun 8 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
Low 1°C 34°F
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 30 January at 10:52
- 1600 on Fri 30 January
- 1100 on Sat 31 January
Icy stretches are likely to form on untreated surfaces on Friday evening, overnight and into Saturday morning. In addition, further accumulation of snow are likely on high ground, especially across the northern half of the yellow area.
The public should be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions.
Yellow early warning of snowUpdated 30 January at 11:48
- 0015 on Sun 1 February
- 2345 on Mon 2 February
Further snow showers will affect parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland on Sunday leading to some locally large accumulations, and the showers may spread along eastern and western coasts of England and Wales. The showers will be associated with strong winds so drifting and temporary blizzard conditions are possible as well as icy stretches. The public should be aware of the potential for disruption from these conditions.
Snow showers are likely to continue to affect similar areas into Monday bringing further accumulations.This is an update to the Alert issued on Thursday to reduce the extent of the yellow area across the Westcountry and east Wales, whilst more of northwest Wales and west Cornwall have been included. This is due to a reduced risk of more persistent sleet and snow on Monday relative to that originally described.
Issued by the Met Office